Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Today May 3, 2016 IS A GREAT DAY

My day started with my car the past few weeks it has not been it's self conked out a few times and had to get a tow to my mechanic. Took it to see him after a hour figured the fuel pump has gone bad. But when you talk about the fuel pump your talking about three things a sensor, filter and pump. Once narrowing it down to that Johnny sent me on my way so he can work on it.
So on my way I got a coffee at the corner bakery and heard to ladies talk about hair. One said she wanted to go natural so she can feel good about her self. I interjected in the conversation and said you should always feel good about your self. She smiled said she was thinking of doing her hair in dreadlocks. I said my vision of mother nature has dreadlocks.
That was a wonderful exchange. As I walked home I think I said good morning to about 7 people.

So to day is a pretty good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment