Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MOM and GOOGLE


I am originally from the mid-west a thing to know about the mid-west is that there is nothing to do. There was a time I took my sister and her two daughters on a road trip to Chicago and on our way back the girls are arguing and one of them says, “I can touch the back of my throat.” And she said this a few times it was strange so my sister turns to her and asked, “What do you mean you can touch the back of you throat?” so my nice said “watch” so she sticks her finger in her mouth and suddenly she just blew chunks. (make throw up noise) and it was just awful. There was so much of it and the smell; I just can’t believe so much can come out of a little girl her size.
One day out the blue my mom call me. She called me to ask me how do I get Google off my computer?
Mom, you don't get it off it is a web site. Well I don't like it. Why?
They know every thing. Ya, mom it is their job to know every thing.

I just don't want them to know any thing about me. What? I don't want them to know any thing about me. So you don't want them to know you’re a 75-year-old woman sitting in a recliner watching home and garden on cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment